With the Conservation Annuity you can protect the funds you have accumulated in the safety of a flexible premium deferred annuity certificate. Check out these benefits:
- Minimum initial premium: $2,500
- Owner-driven certificate – death benefit payable at the death of the owner
- Available as qualified or non-qualified annuity
- Current and guaranteed crediting rate of 1% as of 1/1/2021
- Guaranteed interest rate on an annuity certificate is guaranteed for the duration of the contract
- Maturity Date: age 100 of annuitant
- Death Benefit: accumulation value at time of death
- A partial surrender or withdrawal may be made at any time after the first certificate year.
- Surrender or Withdrawal Charges: None
The Conservation Annuity is avaliable to current members only through the home office. Not available in all states. Click Here for Available States.
Is an Annuity Suitable for You? Review this Annuity Suitability Questionnaire before making a decision.
Call the Home Office for an application or complete the form below.
By responding and completing this form, you are requesting a home office representative to contact you regarding an annuity. We will only use the information provided to contact you regarding information for the Conservation Annuity.
Conservation Annuity Certificate Forms ANN 2019 and ICCANN 2019
NOTE: Life and health insurance and annuity products are issued by Assured Life Association, a Colorado corporation. We are licensed and operate in AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MD, MI, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WI. and WY. Not all products are available in all states. Not all representatives are licensed to sell all products.
Assured Life Association is domiciled in the state of Colorado. Assured Life Association's California Certificate of Authority is 0551-2. Our principal place of business is:
Assured Life Association
6030 Greenwood Plaza Blvd, Suite 100
Greenwood Village, CO 80111