Single Premium Increasing Convertible Term to Age 25 Life Insurance
- Issue Ages 0-18
- $395 single premium to age 25; plus $12 dues
- Starts with $10,000 of term life insurance coverage to age 18
- Increases to $25,000 of term insurance coverage from age 18 to 25
- At age 25-certificate automatically converts to permanent whole life insurance with a $100,000 face amount without having to provide further evidence of insurability-premiums begin at time of conversion
- Purchase up to 3 units of coverage
Not Available in all States. Click Here for Available States.
Life Insurance Buyers Guide
Call the Home Office for an Application or complete the form below:
By responding and completing this form, you are requesting a home office representative to contact you regarding juvenile term life insurance. We will only use the information provided to contact you regarding information for the Young Estate Starter.
Young Estate Starter Certificate Forms ICC20 SPT, SPT-2008-A (2020), SPT-2008 SD (2020).
NOTE: Life and health insurance and annuity products are issued by Assured Life Association, a Colorado corporation. We are licensed and operate in AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MD, MI, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NJ,NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WI. and WY. Not all products are available in all states. Not all representatives are licensed to sell all products.
Assured Life Association is domiciled in the state of Colorado. Assured Life Association's California Certificate of Authority is 0551-2. Our principal place of business is:
Assured Life Association
6030 Greenwood Plaza Blvd, Suite 100
Greenwood Village, CO 80111