March 15, 2018
The Board of Directors met for its regular meeting Thursday, March 15, 2018. All directors were present for the meeting as were the Society Officers. The last regular Board meeting was held Friday, December 1, 2017 in Denver, Colorado.
The first order of business was the installation of newly appointed Board Member, Billy B Hill, Jr., who was appointed by the board to fill the vacancy left upon the resignation of Rod Kellenberg from the Board of Directors.
Actions of the Board during its regular meeting included the following:
- Approved prior minutes of board meetings.
- Received and accepted reports from the Executive Committee.
- Received and discussed reports from society officers.
- Approved changes to the Expense Reimbursement Policy.
- Reviewed and discussed December 31, 2017 internal financial report for the Society as well as the Annual Statutory Statement for the period ending December 31, 2017.
- Reviewed and ratified the investment transactions for the fourth quarter of 2017.
- Reviewed and acknowledged acceptance of the Colorado Department of Insurance Examination Report as of December 31, 2016.