June 21, 2019
The Board of Directors met for its regular meeting on Friday, June 21, 2019 in Denver, Colorado. All directors were present as well as the society officers.
Actions of the Board during its meeting included the following:
- Received and accepted reports from the Executive Committee.
- Reviewed and discussed March 31, 2019 financial reports for the society including the Quarterly Statutory Statement for the period ending March 31, 2019.
- Reviewed and ratified the investment transactions for the first quarter of 2019.
- Ratified request by Director to discontinue waiving board compensation effective June 1, 2019.
- Approved to donate the amount equal to unpaid director compensation for the 2019 calendar year to the Society’s Scholarship Fund on behalf and in the name of the director waiving receipt of board compensation.
- Received and discussed reports from society officers.
After the regular Board meeting, board members participated in the Audit Committee meeting where Society Auditors reported on the Audited Financial Statements as of December 31, 2018.